Hello. I have never heard about your project before, but the premise seems interesting, so I gave it a shot. I'm sorry to say that, but it's currently playable in the same sense as a burned omelette is edible. So there's what imho could be improved.
1. Make a/d turn the cell left/right. The controls now are really clunky.
2. Color-code elements to correspond with their icons on the list. I'd like to know what color I'm chasing this time around.
3. Either I'm missing something big or the cell division only works once, in the tutorial. I couldn't get the cell redactor to open since.
4. A lot of crashes. A ton of bugs. For example, you can't start a new game after quitting to a main menu.
5. Transparency was somewhat vague, but maybe it's because I misunderstood something, can't really tell. For example, I couldn't really tell what either organelle does or what makes health regenerate.
Also, it's interesting that you included aerobic glycolysis in the first stage. On Earth, the anaerobic glycolysis is older. Not that I mind, we have a fictional planet after all, I just wonder if it's intentional.
TheGraveKnight: Mostly the Mario and Luigi games. I could never beat Bowser's Inside Story because I can't mash Y fast enough to swallow something that is necessary to swallow to beat the boss.
Mar 29, 2017 0:41:13 GMT
Atrox: what i do is i simultaneously pull apart my thumb and fingers and press them back together at the same time. Instead of just moving your thumb away move both of them apart it brings them apart quicker and pushing them both together in unison brings them
Mar 29, 2017 2:41:48 GMT